Benefit Majorette Blush

7:00:00 AM


Benefit has just released a new cream to powder blush called Majorette and boy it's majorly beautiful! It adds a perfect brightness to your cheeks which in turn just lights up your entire face. 

The formula is super creamy and so easy to blend you would never think it was a cream. Sometimes you buy a cream blush and it tugs on your cheeks and just look blotchy, well not this one. I just blend it on with my fingers and ta-da! It does have a slight scent but nothing overpowering or irritating. I don't notice it after it's applied. The only thing I would say is that if you have super oily skin, it might not have much staying power. I think this will be great for cooler months when skin needs more hydration because in the summer it will just disappear with sweating. 

You can find it at Sephora or Ulta for $28. 




xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe