Mac Full of Joy Blush

7:00:00 AM

Mac has a beautiful and wide range of blushes. Everything from shimmer to matte and from pure red to ivory. I've been on the hunt lately for a lavender blush and I think I've found it in Full of Joy by Mac. The below photo is not very true to color. It appears more lavender than pink on my skin. It has a very find shimmer that glows in almost a silver sheen. The color is different, not something I would have thought I would wear but that's also why I was on the hunt for a color like this. I wanted something different. It really is gorgeous and I can see this working really nice as a highlight on deeper skin tones. It does seam like more of a spring shade but since it's a new find I plan on making it work for upcoming seasons. 



definitely showing more cool toned pink than lavender here
more true to color
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe