My Pretty Zombie Blushes - Morphine & LSD

9:00:00 PM


Introducing My Pretty Zombie Cosmetics' blushes in the shades LSD and Morphine. These are beautiful! Morphine is a interesting color in that as you blend it deepens. It's a lavender grey with shimmer. LSD is a lavender duo chrome with hints of grey plus pink shimmer. 

This is my first purchase from My Pretty Zombie and I am not disappointed one bit. They are pigmented, blend like magic, and stay put. One of the things that really drew me to these was how different they are for blush colors. A grey blush? Yes. 

I would say these are an eccentric highlighting and contouring duo. They perform wonderfully, adding the perfect shadow and light to your face but also adding a little mystery to your daily look. I just can't resist to also apply these as eyeshadows. 

If you are like me and missed out on Chanel's Notorious blush a few years ago then you need to check these out! Morphine is very close dupe for Notorious in my opinion. It's the same concept of creating a realistic shadow on the face. 

For $8 a piece, they are a steal! Check out Morphine here and LSD here


Morphine & LSD
xoxo

BH Cosmetics Halloween

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe