Let's do the timewarp again!

6:50:00 PM

" Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it. "


I've just been informed that Mac will be releasing a Rocky Horror Picture Show collection this October! So far the date I've seen for the online and in store release is October 2, 2014. If you are a fan of the movie which has been around for almost 40 years than this will be more than just a lipstick, blush, or eyeshadow, but also a collectors item. 

I myself, covet Frank's red lips! I think this collection will be fun and coming out in perfect time for Halloween.... Hmm... Do I sense a Magenta or Dr. Frank look in my near future? Absolutely if the collection is indeed the same as the picture below! I love the look of so many pieces, my wallet just might cry...




xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe