Buxom True Nude Lip Foundation - Nude

6:00:00 AM


Buxom's True Nude Lip Foundation is definitely working its way into my heart. I love a matte lip and add some nude in there, love! The shade I used in this photo is Nude and it's perfect. It doesn't feel drying at all just rich (yes a rich nude!) matte loveliness. Before applying the lip foundation I used my Bite Agave Lip Mask to make sure my lips stayed nice and smooth. With a matte texture lipstick you need a smooth moisturized surface otherwise every dry spot will show and well, that's not pretty. 

There is a range of 7 colors ranging from Naked a clear universal primer shade to Revealed, a deep rich brown. They can be applied as a primer before a lipstick and/or gloss or you can wear them alone for a natural to dramatic look. 

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe