Pur Minerals' Soul Mattes Palette

6:00:00 AM



I thought I had posted about this palette before but I hadn't so here it is, Pur Minerals' Soul Mattes palette. No April fools joke here, it is another gorgeous collection of pigmented shadows that work well for everyday wear. This palette is completely matte so if you search for that finish in eyeshadows often, definitely check this out. 

It includes three shades that can be used for highlighting the brow bone, one really nice caramel shade for blending out that crease, and four other rosy toned colors for lid/crease action. 

What really caught my eye about this set is the rose tones. I thought it was unique from what I usually find and lately I've been obsessed with red toned eyeshadow. This combination of colors is perfect for Spring when you are awakening yourself to color after the grey winter months. They are neutral without being boring or plain. The colors included here make eye colors pop, especially you blue and green eyed ladies! 

This palette can be found in Ulta Beauty or on their website here for $32.




xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe