New Younique Products Now Available!

10:30:00 PM


Happy September! With a new month, comes new makeup! Younique has released a bunch of new products today including 3 shades of brow gel, 3 shades of brow pencils, an array of lipsticks, concealer, liquid foundation (in a serum like texture!), 3 pressed eyeshadow palettes, and tweezers. Whew talk about a lot to look forward to!




You can view and also purchase these items through my website, Younique by Jackie. I personally ordered all three eyeshadow palettes today. They look gorgeous! The next items that are on my list to try out are the liquid foundation and the brow pencil in the dark shade. 

All these items are the perfect tools to accent those lusciously long lashes that you can create with our Younique 3D Fiber Lash!

What do you have your eyes on? If you have any questions about products please let me know and I would be happy to help.
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe