Tarte Light of the Party Collector's Case - Swatches!

8:19:00 PM


It's that time of year ladies and gents, holiday makeup collectors have arrived! Tarte has released a simply glamorous collection this year! As soon as I saw this palette case I knew I had to add it to my collection. 

If you are looking to try out Tarte's eyeshadows, blush, and bronzer then this is for you! If you are a glam glow getter, this is for you! And finally if you are a neutral loving mother, this is for you!

The texture of the shadows are buttery and smooth. The paler shades (swatched below) basically blend into my skin because I am pale (NC15 - NW20) but they are just as pigmented as the other shades in this collection. I love the variety of neutrals included too. You have everything you need right here, a navy all the way to a mauve. All the trending colors are included.

This retails for $59 and is limited edition. I purchased mine at Sephora. The set also includes a travel palette with six more eyeshadows, a highlighter, blush, and bronzer plus a deluxe sample mascara, a nice size mirror, and double ended eyeshadow brush. 








xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe