A Full On Monet... Maybelline Dream BB

9:00:00 AM


This will be a new series of posts for products that I feel are NOT worth the hype or money. If I can save someone else from buying something that is a waste, I want to.

The first product is Maybelline's Dream Fresh BB Cream. I originally had this in my dry skin series as a good BB cream but have now taken it off. I just find that it has zero coverage on it's own. When I pour some into my hands it feels like the thicker consistency would work well but I just didn't find that it gave me anything. I don't think it made my skin any better either.

The whole point of a BB cream is to have skincare and makeup in one product. I didn't see either in this one and wouldn't repurchase.

Save your money ladies...



xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe