Friday Favorite!

8:00:00 AM






After seeing photos of the results people had when they applied this mascara combo I had to buy it. The length and volume is so amazing. It makes your own lashes look like they have grown a mile. There is no need for falsies here ladies. This is it.
Now, don't get me wrong I love a good set of false lashes. But for everyday wear it is just not realistic for me. So this gives me that look without the hassle of glue and all that.

The Process:

1. Apply a coat of your favorite mascara (I've used it with Benefit's They're Real & Le Volume De Chanel.) 

2. Apply a layer of the  Transplant Gel

3. Brush on the lash fibers

4. Repeat if desired...

I repeat steps 2 and 3, 2-3 times until I've reached the desired length and thickness.




My only complaint is that it can be messy. Do the steps and any dots, spots, smudges that are left... WAIT before wiping them off. You have to wait until the mascara has fully dried on your skin before you can remove the mess with a qtip. It won't budge unless it is dry. I learned the hard way. 
Removal of this mascara isn't bad but you will need some sort of oil based remover to completely clean off your lashes. Plus the oil will remove everything gently without taking your own lashes with the mascara.

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe