Le Volume De Chanel

8:00:00 AM




As I have said in my previous posts, I am not a fan of wet mascara. I guess I just find it a lot more messy and my lashes end up sticking together that it becomes frustrating and pointless. Le Volume De Chanel is a wet mascara and it will take some time for me to get used to that but I do find that this baby lengthens, volumizes and dried to a soft finish so beautifully. My lashes become encased in this gorgeous glossy black lacquer in just one coat! Usually I am a three or more coat girl but this mascara I feel comfortable with two which is wonderful. 
The brush is plastic and spiky. The spikes are shorter though so it is different than say Covergirl Lash Blast. 
This retails at $30 so it is pricey. If you are in the market for a high end mascara I would definitely check this out, even just at the Chanel counter to get a feel for what it's like. 



this is with 2 coats - damn!
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe