L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara

12:00:00 PM




While strolling through Harmon's Discount last week I came across L'Oreal's Miss Manga Mascara which is part of the Voluminous line. I am not a Manga fan but you all know I am a mascara fan so of course I had to try it out. I've given it a good week of use and so far these are my thoughts....





Pros:
Lengthening - I love the length it gives my lashes, especially my bottom ones.
Soft - It does not dry hard on your lashes which I like. Your lashes will still have flexibility and won't feel brittle which is great for curling.
Layers - This formula layers nicely. It does get "spidery" but I like that long thick look.

Cons:
Too wet - I like my mascara a little bit more on the dry side. I feel that it adheres better and layers nicer too.
Bendable Wand - I find that this style wand makes it more difficult to layer because I don't have that force behind the brush. But I'm sure this is also a pro because you can bend it to get into the corners easier.
Long Tapered Wand - This can make application a little bit messy.


Retailing at about $9 I do think this is worth trying out depending on how you feel about wet mascara. The Pro's and Con's are even. I'm not sure I would repurchase but I am curious to see how this works as it dries out a bit more with use.

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe