Mac Maleficent Quad

9:00:00 AM



The Maleficent Collection from Mac is really gorgeous. The packaging is nothing really special... but the colors are nice and rich. I only purchased the eyeshadow quad as I didn't really need another red lipstick. Not that I needed more eyeshadow but you know how it goes...

The quad of reminds me of fall but I think it would work for every season and you can create a multitude of looks from a golden glow to a sexy siren. The colors do really scream Maleficent to me.

Pigmentation is great. The only shade I think could need help would be Goldmine. It is a little stiff but still usable. It looked particularly nice as a highlight on the inner corner of the eye and along the brow bone. All these shades are permanent so there isn't a rush to buy when you can purchase them individually and make your own quad. 

                                     


The Shades:

Goldmine - bright gold with shimmer
Concrete - matte brownish grey
Ground Brown - matte warm dirty brown 
Carbon - deep matte black



xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe