Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadow - My First 8 Pan Palette

6:00:00 AM


Anastasia is known around the world for their brow products but now they are expanding their collection with contouring powders, eyeshadow, and now they just released liquid lipsticks (review to come on those when they arrive!). So far I haven't been disappointed in the quality in any of these new products. The eyeshadows are top notch. I love the variety of colors available - I believe there are a total of 48 shades with about 4 different finishes. 

You can buy them individually or make palettes. I think they would also work in a Zpalette. With a 10% off discount from signing up for their emails, mine ending up costing me $63 for the 8 eyeshadow pans and the palette itself.

When looking through the colors I tried to pick ones I would wear a lot and that I don't already have a tons of. Well that was harder than I thought once I saw the reddish browns and greys. I've been leaning more matte lately so that is the majority of what I bought but I did purchase one metallic and one shimmer/satin finish as well. I was hooked and had to create my first 8 pan palette around that theme. Here it is below...


The Shades:

Titanium - metallic polished nickel (silvery and golden at the same time)
Victorian - shimmering tarnished medium taupe
Ash Brown - semi matte cool toned medium ash brown
Red Earth - matte burgundy red brown 
Stone - matte cool grey taupe
Birkin - matte rosy nude
Dusty Rose - matte mauve 
Sienna - matte brownish red

all swatched on bare skin

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe