December 2014 Favorites!

6:00:00 AM


I love December. It is probably my favorite month of the year. The holiday season, the winter weather, sweaters, boots, and the coziness are all reasons. My wedding anniversary and the anniversary of first meeting my husband are also in December so that makes it extra special to me. It's a time of reflection and a time of preparation for the new year ahead. The lights, the warmth, and love you feel, it isn't the same any other time of the year. So besides December being a favorite of mine, here are some of my other favorites from last month! What were yours?


City Lips Lip Plumper (the clear one) - Find it here. I go back and forth with lip plumpers. I'm not a huge fan of the burning sensation anymore because my lips are usually dry and it's an uncomfortable feeling. But this product is really incredible! It does not burn (unless your lips are cracked) and it seriously plumps your lips. You can really see the difference. It's not a super shiny gloss but more of a treatment in my eyes. Although you can wear it alone and it comes in a few different colors. I like to apply it on before my makeup application and let it sink in. Then I add lip liner and lipstick on top to really show off the magic it creates. City Lips is a short term and apparently a long result plumper. I haven't been using it long enough to really notice much of the long term but I would definitely repurchase this baby!

Urban Decay Vice 3 - Find it here. I am so glad I finally purchased this palette! It's definitely been used quit a bit throughout the month. One of my favorite shades is Sonic, a cranberry copper color. 

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder (Dim) - Find it here. I love this for a finishing powder to set my foundation. It adds a little something extra that a regular old powder just doesn't have. It's a glow but not overpowering. Perfection. I also hit pan on this! 

Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara - Find it here. I don't know if this needs a description since I rave about it in like every post, but this seriously is my favorite mascara of all time. I love the effect and how long my lashes are. It doesn't bother my eyes when my allergies act up and it washes away easily at the end of the day. 

Tweezerman Brow Mousse - Find it here or at your local drugstore. Just a basic brow gel. It keeps my brows in check throughout the day. They do not budge!

Mac Lip Pencil (Whirl) - Find it here. Whirl is a great lip liner to everyday. It will coordinate with multiple lip colors and skin tones. It's a really gorgeous dirty rose. 

Mac Lipstick (Velvet Teddy) - Find it here.The perfect matte brownish nude! The name is cute and it works great with Whirl lip liner! 

Too Faced Bronzed & Poreless - Find this here. This bronzer was great for all the photos we were taking over the holiday season. It blends flawlessly and it's the perfect shade for my nc15/nw20 neutral skin tone. 

bareminerals Bareskin Foundation (3 Bare Linen) - Find it here. I wrote a review on this a few weeks ago. It's here if you are interested. I love the light formula and the coverage is surprising because of how thin the product is. But that's a serum foundation for you! Amazing! Plus it's one of those multitasking foundations that brightens, evens, and clears up your skin while you wear it. Woo hoo!

NYX Brow Powder Duo (black/gray) - Find it here. I was looking for a gray brow powder for a while and came across this affordable one from NYX. I love it because it's the perfect undertone and shade to use for my dark hair without using only a black brow powder. I can mix them to create the perfect cool toned brows. 

Make Up For Ever Aqua Rouge Lip Liners (3c, 4c, 5c) - Find them here. I'm completely obsessed with these lip liners (and the lip colors below). They last for hours and the colors are perfection. They range from a bright tangerine orange to the perfect nude. They even work as an all over lip color!

Make Up For Ever Aqua Rouge Lip Colors (1c, 2c, 3c, 4c, 5c) - Find them here. The perfect pairing for the Aqua Rouge Lip Liners. These dry to a lasting matte finish but also come with a clear gloss if that's your thing. The colors again, are perfect with a nice variety. I admit they don't carry every shade in every store which is disappointing. But they are available online 24/7. 

AmLactin Lotion - Find it here. This is the first lotion in a long time that has actually improved my skin tone and texture over a few weeks. I find my skin is less itchy and my eczema is in check when I use this. I swear by this liquid gold. 


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe