Melt Cosmetics - Love Sick Eyeshadow Quad

6:00:00 AM


This is Melt's second eyeshadow quad they released this year. I cannot say enough good things about this brand and the quality you receive here. The Dark Matter quad was super pigmented and seductive. I find myself using it all the time. This palette called Love Sick is gorgeous and no exception! The main reason I wanted this one was for the grey shadow called Fixated. It is inspired by their lipstick Space Cake. I needed this shadow in my collection. There is no doubt this is the perfect blue tinged grey with a matte finish. 

Unlike Dark Matter, this set includes two iridescent shadows plus two matte. The iridescent shades are really beautiful and also have a duo chrome effect to them. You can really create some interesting looks that have so much depth with these colors. 

I'm really happy I purchased both eyeshadow palettes. They compliment each other perfectly and I think they will become a favorite of mine for a long time.

This palette retails for $48 and can be found here!




xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe