Kiko Illuminating Bronzer

6:00:00 AM


Kiko Cosmetics is new to me since I first walked into their store on Black Friday in December. I was pretty blown way by the variety they have available in colors and products. It was like a candy store for a makeup addict. The prices were great and the quality of everything I've tried so far hasn't let me down. You can't beat that!

What drew me to this bronzer in the first place is the lavender color mixed into the palette. It is perfect for brightening and illuminating my complexion. It kind of reminded me of my Mac CC powder in the lavender shade. So I thought, a bronzer plus the brightening effects from the lavender shade equals jackpot in the glow game. 

The only issue I have with this bronzer is the fact that there is only this shade to choose from. Those of you with tanner and deeper complexions won't find this product very helpful as a bronzer. I am an NC15/NW20 for reference. 



xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe