Dolce & Gabbana Colour Explosion for Spring 2015

11:28:00 PM


This palette is going a little beyond my usual comfort zone. I was really drawn to the yellow in this quad. It's yellow but not over the top because it has a little mustard in it to tone it down. Looking at the color, I pictured a cat eye with that yellow blended into the crease and then a nude lip. It screams Spring 2015 to me. Mix a bright with a nude/neutral and you are so on trend this season. 

I really can't wait to play with this and come up with looks for you guys to try out. This is my first Dolce quad and I have to say I am impressed. Besides the ultra luxe gold packaging, the texture of these matte shadows is so creamy. You can lightly touch the shadow and have full color impact. Color Explosion is not joking around with its name! 

The pale ivory is basically my skin tone so it doesn't photograph well here. It has more of a satin finish than pure matte which helps. I don't think this shade is a negative as it will make a perfect brow bone highlight to coordinate with the brighter shades. 

What are your thoughts? Will you be trying out bright colors this season?





xoxo

BH Cosmetics

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe