My Current Eyebrow Routine!

6:00:00 AM


I've been experimenting with new and old brow products in my drawer the past couple weeks. So far these three babies have been my favorite combination. It's fast, easy, and I love the results. The color is perfect and lasts all day.

I start with my Illamasqua brow cake in Motto. The color is described as a warm taupe on their website. It's an accurate description but sometimes when I look at it, it feels slightly cool toned. What I like about these brow cakes is that they aren't super powdery. The powder doesn't poof all over your face. You can also mix this powder with water for a more precise line. I have yet to try that but the dry finish works great. I like to use it with my Anastasia brush spooly.

My second and final step would be to set my brows with Benefit's Gimme Brow in the dark shade. This is a great product when you are in a rush because it adheres to the brows really nice and can be built up. It also dries fast which is great because I don't like the feeling of wet brows.

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe