March 2015 Favorites!

6:00:00 AM

Tumblr Image
I was lazy makeup wise this month so the products listed here are simple and straight forward. I found myself reaching for bb cream and pressed powder for a quick foundation routine and then a quick swipe of mascara on occasion. The one thing I did do this month is start using a face mask once a week again with great results. Plus a little pampering never hurts!

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay - here or your local Vitamin Shoppe - This is the mask I've been using once a week (usually on a Sunday night). I mix it with apple cider vinegar and apply on clean, dry skin. I find that is deep cleans my skin without being too harsh. My skin doesn't feel dry or irritated afterwords.

Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - here - I've been using this daily as a face moisturizer and for cooking. I especially like to slather it on heavily at night. It makes a great eyelash conditioner too, gently massage onto the eye area, go to sleep and wake up with strong thick lashes!

AmLactin Moisturizing Body Lotion - here -  Yep I am still obsessed with this lotion. I think that is a great sign considering I usually move on to something different monthly in this department. I am almost finished with my first large bottle and plan on picking up another one in the next few weeks. I don't know how I lived without this stuff for so long. It is a godsend to my sensitive, dry, eczema prone skin. It is even wonderful to use on my face for light exfoliation!

Yes To Coconut Protecting Hand & Cuticle Cream - here - The scent is heavenly. The texture is emollient and moisturizing to the max without greasiness. You only need a small amount which means the 3 ounces will last forever! It being 97% natural makes me feel good about using it. I love this hand cream.

Younique BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer (Cream & Honey) - here - These are great dewy bb creams with a light tint. I like to mix both shades to create my perfect color plus they double as highlight and contour creams. Who doesn't love a multitasker? They make a perfect base for Mac's Mineralize Skinfinish Natural.

Josie Maran Perfect + Protect Daily Argan Oil Moisturizer SPF 47 - here - The color of this is perfect, the description states it is a warm radiant glow and I completely agree. I wouldn't recommend it for super fair skin tones due to the warm orangy tones but other than that it will be a friend during the up and coming Spring and Summer months. The finish is super dewy so if that is not your thing, you may want to pass on this one. I personally love the hydration and glow. Perfection.

Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural (Medium & Medium Plus) - here - I actually hit pan and finished off both of these compacts in the last month. I will definitely be repurchasing both shades. They are the perfect finishing powder and/or light foundation. I love the finish, it's not flat but super natural!

Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lash Mascara - here - Yes I know I list this all the time but it seriously is my favorite and holy grail of mascaras. Need I say more? ;)

Tumblr Image
xoxo

BH Cosmetics

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe