Drugstore Favorites 1

3:02:00 PM

The drugstore is full of beauty steals and yes some not so great things but the gems you can find are so worth the testing you must do. I have been asked to do some posts on drugstore makeup. Below are some of my favorite drugstore items. This list is always growing so when I discover more great products u will post about them.

Foundation:

L'Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation - has to be one of my favorite foundations ever made! It has the most beautiful glow finish, moisturizing, and makes my skin look better when I don't have anything on my face. I feel like it is skincare and foundation in one which I love.

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation - has similar skincare benefits to L'Oreal's True Match Lumi

Revlon Photoready Airbrush Foundation - this is a favorite when I get a spray tan. It has great coverage and has some sparkle too which I love.


Eyeshadow:

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow - amber rush, bronzed taupe, smoldering plum 

Maybelline Color Tattoo - pomegranate punk, tough as taupe, bad to the bronze, bold gold

Wet n Wild Palettes - comfort zone (as in my previous post), greed,  and they come out with limited edition palettes too that are all usually just as pigmented.


Mascara:

Covergirl Clump Crusher Extensions Mascara - very black

Covergirl Lashperfection Mascara - very black

Maybelline Falsies Drama Mascara - black drama

L'Oreal Shocking Extensions Mascara - carbon black (this is even more fabulous paired with Dior lash primer!)

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara - carbon black


Lipstick / Gloss:

Revlon Lipstick - mink, siren, cherries in the snow, matte nude attitude, fire & ice, black cherry

Bonnebell Lipgloss - cappuccino (a great neutral brown nude gloss)





Some special offers from Elf below! Elf is also a very affordable cosmetic brand that has some great products. They can be found at Target, Harmon's Discount, and of course their website...

xoxo                               

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe