Halloween - Leopard Lady

9:18:00 PM

Here is look #1 of my Halloween series, a Leopard Lady.




It all started with the lips... I was inspired to do this look by a leopard lip tattoo I found in Harmon's Discount. It is by the brand Kiss and located by all the special edition Halloween makeup and it only cost I think maybe $2.00. I've never used a lip tattoo before so it was kind of an experiment. I also bought an eye tattoo from the same brand (also leopard) but to be honest that was so not worth it. I ended up not even using the eye tattoo because it didn't even adhere to my eyelid correctly. The lip tattoo worked a much better but not perfect. I did have some feathering around the edges.  




Here is a product list with links for your reference:
e.l.f. Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer - in clear (just noticed they have a brightening lavender that I will have to try!)

Foundation - Mac Face & Body (a new love of mine) in N1 mixed with Josie Maran's Argan Illuminizer 



Setting Powder - Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light


Mac Fix+ - as a finishing spray and to wet the gold eyeshadow on my lids

Mac Pro Longwear Lip Liner in Bittersweet (to fix edges of lip tattoo)

Mac Reelers & Rockers eye palette (holiday 2010) I used all three bottom eye shadows as liner on the bottom and also for the spotting on my face


Kiss Lip Dress in Cheetah

Fantasy Makers Bewitching Eyes in Mysterious 

- Dainty - all over the lid and brow bone
- Ringleader - blended in the crease
- Instigator - I mixed with Fix+ and placed all over the lid not going past the crease. I also used this shade as a face highlighter where needed.
- Charming - slightly blended into crease for added depth and I used this shade to fill in my brows.

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer - to contour forehead and cheekbones 

Illamasqua Precision Ink in Havoc - for the whiskers and lash line top and bottom



xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe