Go with the Glow

9:33:00 PM

Fall is here and winter is on its way... having dry skin I love a dewy finish and need that extra moisture this time of year especially. I find that a lot of beauty gurus on YouTube or on other beauty blogs have oily skin. I am always on the search for blogs with people who have dry skin like me and can help give me ideas. If you have any suggestions please let me know! I do follow Jaclyn Hill, she is great and has me out buying things all the time that she reviews (including a few of the foundations below).

I want to help out you girls who have similar needs and want a glowing complexion. A good start before one of these foundations is a great exfoliator, moisturizer, and don't forget the SPF ladies! You will be seeing a post on exfoliating, moisturizing, and my favorites in the near future.

A list of foundations and powders I recommend for a dewy glow...

L'Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup - medium - full coverage

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup - medium coverage & similar to Nars Sheer Glow

L'Oreal Paris Translucide Naturally Luminous Loose Powder - light - medium coverage powder

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation - medium - full coverage

NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Powder - white crystal powder, an HD, pore refining, soft focus finish

YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Illuminating Foundation spf 19 - light but buildable coverage

Mac Face & Body Foundation  - light but buildable coverage

Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural  - powder form, light but buildable coverage

I am always adding to my foundation arsenal so as I find new foundations I will work on reviewing them for you. If there is a particular one above that you would like more information on please let me know and I can give a more detailed review with photos.

                 


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe