Ladybird

9:58:00 PM

What I am about to introduce is a fantastic fall palette from Kat Von D called Ladybird. It is stunning. The pigmentation is great (I swatched on my arm with no primer). If you are on the market for something other than nudes and a seriously rich color palette then I would most definitely check this out. It retails at $36 at Sephora.

Sephora - Ladybird Palette by Kat Von D

Miss Kat hit it out of the park this time. I have three of her other palettes which all have great pigmentation and colors. I do think this is my favorite besides the Saint palette which is also a great neutral set and cheaper than Urban Decays Naked palettes.




The colors:
Fur Elise - medium dark matte plum
Vespertine - pale pinky nude 
Renholder - medium dark matte grey taupe
Siouxsie-sioux - deep charcoal navy with slight pearl sheen (the only color with any sheen)
Unrequited - light matte peachy nude
Harlow - light medium matte taupey tan
Wolf - deep matte brick brown/burgundy 
Cleopatra - matte rust 

The palette also includes a liner in the shade Immortal Love which is a matte dark brown. The liner has a nice creamy texture. 

These colors remind me of fall leaves, dark sunsets, and warm fires. I find that the whole palette being basically matte is also a plus since that was something my collection was lacking. It is a great addition. This palette and Urban Decay's Naked Basics palette compliment each other very well. This is also a great palette for my fellow blue eyed beauties out there! They make my blues pop!  

Here is a link to the Naked Basics palette I mentioned in case you are interested. It is also a great palette that is reasonably priced at $26 at Sephora and Ulta. 


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe