A Product Revisited - Honest Healing Balm

6:00:00 AM

I have talked about this product once before in my dry skincare series but I wanted to revisit it because now is when we are all looking for products to help our skin as the weather turns cold.

My sister in law actually reminded me about this product (though it is a staple in my purse). She had been using it on my niece's face because she had a scratch. It healed the scratch quickly and left her face clear of any remaining marks. When I say this product has so many uses I am not kidding!

It can be used from head to toe and because it has all natural ingredients I feel better about putting it on my skin. The certified organic ingredients include things like sunflower oil, beeswax, olive, coconut oil, shea butter, and chamomile among a few others. It is formulated without petroleum, mineral oil, lanolin, gluten, parabens, phthalates, fragrances, dyes & common allergens.The texture is greasy/oily but it does absorb. You only need the smallest amount since it is a rich product.

I started using it on my hands in hope it will help my horribly dry cuticles and a few spots of eczema. I will post an update here and let you know how it works for these purposes.

Find the healing balm here along with a huge range of products from diapers to household cleaning products! And just an FYI, Jessica Alba is the founder of this amazing brand!


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe