Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow - Bella Taupe & Bella Mandarin

6:00:00 AM


I've been hearing some really great things lately about Milani's new gel powder eyeshadow. So the last time I was in CVS I decided to pick two up to test. I mean a great drugstore eyeshadow? Who would pass that up? I chose Bella Taupe and Bella Mandarin. 

Taupe is a medium taupe. I always find myself drawn to the color taupe for some reason. I just think it is a the color to have on hand. I actually also really like this shade for my eyebrows. The texture is really nice and it builds great to even out your brows without feeling like you put a ton of products on them. Looking for a new brow powder? Definitely check this out! It's a great neutral color.

Mandarin is a glowing orange. I really like this for a crease blending color and I think it will be really nice in the summer, maybe even as a blush! 

So overall I do like these and I think I might pick up one or two more colors. They retails for about $4 and can be found at your local drugstore. I don't know if I really see the gel in the texture but they are softer then the usual drugstore shadow.

Find them here. With a range of 30 shades, you are bound to find one you love!



xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe