My October Favorites!

6:00:00 AM

These are the types of posts I love to see when reading blogs or watching YouTube videos so I thought I would start my own. Please leave your favorites in the comments below. I love hearing about different products and trying them out!


Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream (Light/Medium) - This is by far the best bb cream I have come across from the drugstore. It's thick texture is moisturizing while giving a medium coverage. I use this with powder on top and walk out the door feeling fresh.

Bareminerals Original Powder Foundation (Fairly Light) - I go back to this powder a lot. It's great for the winter because it adds radiance to your skin. It doesn't make me feel and look too powdery.  

It Cosmetics Powder Brush - The handle broke off of this a long time ago but you really don't need it. Other than that, this brush is amazing! I love the way it easily buffs out my powders (loose or pressed) to an airbrushed finish. It doesn't shed either! Definitely worth the investment.

Becca Blush (Wild Honey) - I just wrote a post on this last week, find it here. But this really is a perfect glowing nude pop of color. You only need to tap your brush lightly on it to get a brush full of powerful pigmentation but then it blends seamlessly to perfect.

Anastasia Brow Powder (Ash Brown) - This brow powder duo is a new find from the last week of October but it had to be included in my favorites. It's the perfect grey brown that looks natural but goes with my black hair. I also love that two colors are included in the compact so you can blend and it looks dimensional and never flat.

Anastasia Mini Brow Brush & Spooley - I love this little brush. It's perfect for travel because of its smaller size!

Tweezerman Brow Mousse - I've had this for at least a year now. It is simple and gets the job done. It dries fast but not to a super hard finish which I really like. Plus there is not flaking.

Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lash Mascara - Ladies! If you haven't tried this yet, you are crazy! This is my holy grail of mascaras. Its natural ingredients make me feel good about putting it on my lashes in the first place. The length and volume are amazing and it layers so nice! Never looking back!

Make Up For Ever Lip Liner (3C) - Similar to what everyone is calling "the Kylie Jenner lip" it's the perfect everyday shade. Natural but it adds the definition I like and makes my lips look plump. Plus it goes with so many lipsticks and stays put!

Mac Lip Pencil (Spice) - Another great everyday lip liner. Perfect for pairing with nude lips or rosy hues to give the illusion of fuller lips and add some color to your fall look!

Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick (1995) - I love this rosy shade. It has a hint of red and a hint of brown. It really changes the look depending on what light you are in. It's perfect for Fall. The texture is on the matte side but also moisturizing. I will definitely be checking out more of their colors!

Okay that is it for this month. I hope I introduced you to some new products that you will love too! 

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe