Urban Decay Perversion Mascara - Bigger, Blacker, Badder?

3:07:00 PM


Ever since I tried my Younique mascara I'm hooked on that except when I need to be super quick then I like to have one or two backups of "plain old" mascara on hand. So every once in a while I get a sample of a new one with a purchase and decide to test it out... 

Today I tried Urban Decay's new Perversion mascara. Bigger, Blacker, and Badder is their slogan and I'm not so sure I completely agree. Yes, I really do like the mousy almost fluffy formula and it leaves my lashes nice and light once dried but other than that I didn't see a difference from a cheaper drugstore mascara. I will not be purchasing this in full size and I am so glad I was able to try the sample first. 

It's definitely not a horrible product but it's just not worth it in my opinion. But if you are interested however, here is the link to purchase! It retails for $22.



xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe