Lime Crime Venus The Grunge Palette

6:00:00 AM



Besides The Birth of Venus being one of my favorite paintings, I love me some warm red and brown eyeshadow (and 90's grunge which also inspired this beauty)! When I first saw the swatches of this palette on Instagram I was instantly hooked. Each color is highly pigmented to perfection. They are butter and I was not disappointed at all. 

This palette includes 8 shadows which include a fabulous range from golden ivory to a burgundy matte. She even threw in a matte taupe that is stunning and the perfect blending shade for this collection of colors. You have everything you need in one spot. This is a variety that will be great year round. 

It retails for $42 and can be found on Lime Crime's website here.



Here is the description of the shadows from their website:

VENUS: The color of bruised fruit (velvet matte)
SHELL: Opalescent shell-pink (glow)
AURA: Golden ivory (glow)
CREATION: Rust brown (matte)
ICON: Dirt brown (matte)
REBIRTH: The color of an over-ripe nectarine (matte)
DIVINE: Dusty stone (matte)
MUSE: Deep burgundy red (matte)


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe