Kylie Kouture Hair by Bellami

6:00:00 AM



Looking for a new lengths? Or have you been bored and need a pop of color when looking in the mirror? Well look no further than Bellami and Kylie Jenner's Kylie Hair Kouture! These teal extensions will be available in the next two weeks.

I have definitely found myself intrigued by extensions since my hair is short at the moment. These just clip in and clip out which makes it really appealing. I like my hair short but it would be cool to have the option sometimes to change it up. They come in different lengths and multiple pieces so you can adjust to your needs.

Bellami has tons of colors to suit every shade of the rainbow plus you can dye them yourself at home to adjust to your perfect shade. I was even thinking of ordering a set of platinum and dying them a silver/grey.

Find them here!

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe