Tarte Tartelette Palette - Presale + Swatches

7:00:00 AM


I believe it was last year that Tarte had released a really gorgeous all matte palette and sadly I kept putting off purchasing it until guess what, it was all gone except for a few selling on ebay for about $100. So I waited and waited hoping one day Tarte would either re release it or come out with something better. Well the day has come! Tarte's Tartelette palette is available for presale for a limited time right now on their website. It will be officially released in Spring 2015 so in case you miss it now, you still have another chance!

It really is a gorgeous addition to my neutral collection. It has plums, browns, and of course a velvety black. It does fall more on the cooler side but some shadows do have hints of warmth for sure. Every shade included is a pure matte texture. The swatches below are all on my bare skin so you can see how pigmented these are. 

Overall it is definitely worth checking out. It would make a great gift for someone looking for a new versatile palette of shadows or for all my fellow palette junkies out there!

Find it here for $44!



xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe