bareminerals' Version of Banana Powder

6:00:00 AM


Yellow based face powders or Banana powders (thanks to Ben Nye Cosmetics) are all the rage since Miss Kim Kardashian came on the scene with her dramatic contouring. Contouring is huge now. Every brand and their mother has some kind of contouring palette, brush, or cream. Here is one that I've tried, really love and use on a daily basis. 

Bareminerals' yellow based "concealer" powder in the shade Well-rested is marketed for the under eye area. It is brightening and perfect for setting your under eye concealer. It is also SPF 20! That is perfect for making sure your eyes are protected from the sun's harsh rays. But it does come in a non SPF version too I believe which would be better for photography.

Like bareminerals' Original Powder Foundation, there are tiny "shimmers" in it to add a never flat, natural looking finish. This shimmer just adds to the brightening effect of the powder and I love it even more. To apply I've been using a CVS blending brush that I had in my stash. 

Find Well-rested here for $18!


heavily swatched for color, not blended
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe