Younique Mineral Pigments - The Matte Neutrals

7:00:00 AM

*These are from my presenters kit, the full size product is larger.

Matte is in. For all seasons and occasions matte textures are the perfect way to achieve a beautiful calm, cool, and sophisticated finish. Younique has your back with a collection of 9 matte mineral pigments. 

I've swatched each matte pigment below once dry, once over primer, and once wet for your reference. I think the best option for full pigmentation is wet. I used Mac's Fix+ spray on my brush before dipping it into the powders. As you can see some colors are definitely more pigmented than others. For instance Innocent is not very pigmented in any form which makes me say this is a pass. But Provoked, a gorgeous rust shade is pigmented in every form!

What I really love about these pigments is well first, they're matte. Matte pigments aren't very common. Yes Mac does have some and some other high end brands do too. It's not something I would come across very often (if you know of a brand, please let me know!) The second thing I really love is the versatility. They can be soft and sheer or built up to full pigment for a dramatic look. Plus they can be used for contouring and your brows too! Helloooo multitasker! 

Interested? Find them here individually and here in sets of 4 of your color choice!

Just an FYI, starting March 1st the price of these sets of 4 will go up from $35 to $45 so now is a great time to snag up a set or two!

Order swatched:
Innocent, Irresistible, Beautiful, Giddy, Provoked, Infatuated, Naive, Risque, & Corrupted


Primed with Mac's Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Painterly.

I used Mac's Fix + to wet my brush for these swatches.
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe