Power Brows by Covergirl

6:00:00 AM

Brows are the perfect way to complete your look and make a statement. Whether you are on a budget and stay within the drugstore or venture out into the high end realm you are looking for a top notch product.

I am always intrigued by the new and different formulas out there. While still learning, it's fun to test different products and find the best shape and finish for my face.

While looking through all the new drugstore makeup out there in good old CVS, I came across this awesome brow powder (which can also be used for an eyeliner too, bonus!) by Covergirl. I will say a little goes a long way and it might take a couple tries to get it right (and not look like Groucho Marx). But this is a superb brow product from the drugstore that will set you back about $9.

It's a light texture and easily blendable with it's flexible rubber-like applicator. I purchased the shade dark brown after almost leaning towards the black. I am so glad I didn't buy the black because it would have been way to dark for me even with my hair being black. I might however purchase it to use as an eyeliner.

The only negative I can think of is that it does have some fallout when you apply it. You will want to do your brows before your foundation or at least over apply powder around your eyes so that you can simply brush it away afterwords. Also to finish, I like to apply Maybelline's Clear Mascara to set the product.

Find it here or at your local drugstore.




xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe