Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick - Celebrity Skin

6:00:00 PM



Jeffree Star recently launched a liquid lipstick line that so far includes, a purple, a hot pink, bright scarlet red, a deep dark rust red, and now a gorgeous brown nude called Celebrity Skin. My first impression of the formula is that it is creamy but also seems to need to be "mixed" a little in the tube before application as there was some separation which sheered out the color. It isn't necessarily a bad thing because even sheered out the color is gorgeous. 

Originally I had thought about passing on this since I have been ordering liquid nude lipsticks like candy lately but then I heard it was a dupe for Kat Von D's Bow and Arrow liquid lipstick which is discontinued (sad face). The dupe rumors are true though! It swatches super close to Bow and Arrow. Check out my next post about neutral liquid lipsticks for comparison swatches. 

Celebrity Skin was sold out but I was lucky enough to be on Instagram and catch a post that Jeffree had 150 more in stock and I went and grabbed one.

Find it here, it is sold out now but will be restocking in April!

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe