Kardashian Beauty Ombre Blush - Sunlit

6:00:00 AM


It's still a little too early for Spring makeup in my eyes. Maybe because of the mounds of snow still on the ground in New Jersey. But even though it is still winter I couldn't help but share this find with you guys!

As they start releasing the brighter and lighters colors I'm drawn to revisit my love affair with anything tangerine, orange, or peach colored. I find the colors uplifting and happy, fresh and new. Who doesn't love a fresh look after the greys of winter? Think of this blush as the sunrise that awakens your skin this season.

Kardasian Beauty has a collection of 6 ombre blushes that are bright and cheerful, perfect for the Spring season. I instantly fell in love with the shade Sunlit - an iridescent tangerine color. It's the perfect highlight to my daytime looks. The price point also makes it appealing at $10.

Find it here or at your local Ulta store!


Starting from the left, individual shades. Last swatch, all shades blended.
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe