Stila Nouveau Natural Eye Shadow Palette

6:00:00 AM



How many neutral palettes can you really have? I guess never enough because I keep accumulating more and more as they get released into the makeup world. I can't keep my hands off the gold, brown, black, mauve, rose, and grey shadows. I always feel like well they are colors I will use a lot so it's worth it. But there comes a time when you have to really think about a palette before you purchase it because well, you start to run out of room... 

My swatches don't due this palette justice. It's a nice mix of matte and shimmer and warm and cool tones. It is a great neutral palette that I loved from the moment I saw it. I don't regret the purchase and it stacks nicely in its golden case with my Stila Eyes Are The Window collection. 

Overall I don't think it's a necessity to own. But if you are a neutral fanatic like I am or you are looking for a nice gift for someone, you might want to check it out. 

Find it here at Sephora!




xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe