Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel

6:00:00 AM



When people say this cream bronzer is natural looking they are not kidding. Chanel really lives up to their high class name with this formula. It is unscented, (yay for all us sensitive skin ladies and gents!) creamy, light, and the perfect shade of tan for my NC15/NW20 skin tone. 

This gorgeous jar is huge! This will last me forever because you only need a small amount to blend it to perfection. It's a semi matte finish with a small amount of shimmer in it. When I blended it out on my skin I didn't notice the shimmer at all. I think it just adds a glowier (Not a word, but I'm making it one for this post. lol) effect. 

It is a luxury product and a definite splurge but I think it's worth it because the size is generous. The only flaw I see is that they only make one shade which makes it difficult for different complexions.

Find it here for $48.



Left: blended    Right: heavily swatched
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe