Coming Soon - 5 New Younique Products!

6:00:00 AM


I am excited to announce that Younique will be releasing 5 new products in the next few months! The products include lip stains, cream eyeshadows, makeup remover wipes, blending buds, and bronzers!

The one that I am super excited about it is their Beachfront Bronzers! It's a baked mineral bronzer that will pump up your look this Spring and Summer. Who doesn't want a fresh just off the beach glow everyday? With three shades to choose from you are bound to find the perfect one.

I will keep you all posted with links as each product becomes available and when I get my hands on them too! Interested in hosting your own online Younique party or purchasing Younique products in the meantime? Go here!


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe