Full on Monet? - Eucerin Redness Relief Moisturizer

7:00:00 AM

I am kind of torn about this product. My skin felt nice using it, it didn't cause breakouts, and it was a perfect light daily moisturizer under makeup. Plus it also has an SPF of 15 which is always a great thing.

Now I have some redness on my face but nothing extreme. I wanted to try this moisturizer out to see if it could make a difference. The fact that it has the subtle green color neutralizers was what really got me to buy this. 

I really loved the texture and it felt nice and moisturizing on my face. It did not noticeably improve my redness that I can tell but I should have taken before and after photos. Now I don't know if that is because my redness isn't extreme or what but after about 5 months of using this everyday I would expect to notice something. 

It retails for around $14 depending on where you pick it up. I'm not totally sure if I would repurchase but it is good to know that this is one of the moisturizers from the drugstore that I can buy that won't bother my sensitive skin. 

Have any of you tried this moisturizer? Have you seen results? 




xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe