Benefit They're Real Push-Up liner

7:00:00 AM

Looking for a new eyeliner? You might want to try Benefit's They're Real liner. It's the first of its kind, a gel liner in a pen like applicator.

First twist, swipe, then wink... bingo you have a come hither winged eye! I found the liner to be a little strange to work with at first but it came out super black and creamy and it did not budge for anything. You want a no transfer liner, this is it. I really liked the rubber tip that can be use to smudge as well as drag a sharp line.

You have to be careful with this liner because it is a b*tch to try and remove any mistakes afterwords. I think that is why they now sell the They're Real Remover, because the liner and the mascara are waterproof. Although you can get them off with an oil based remover it can be difficult on occasion.

I still love my Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner but with some practice this could be a nice product to have on hand when I want the gel liner look with a much more convenient way to apply it.

 



xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe