Stila Eyes Are The Window Shadow Palette - Mind

1:24:00 PM

I checked my mailbox this morning and with a huge smile on my face I ran inside with my long awaited Ulta box.

Last week I had ordered two of Stila's new Eyes Are The Window eyeshadow palettes in Mind and Soul. As soon as I saw the post on Stila's Instagram I could not wait to get my hands on these. They are so gorgeous and most definitely glamorous encased in gold and rose gold shiny magnetic packaging. You will definitely need to show these off. I can see these having a full time home on my vanity top just so I can stare at them, but that's just me.

So ladies and gentleman without further adieu here is a look inside Mind... 



"The true sign of intelligence is not
knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein


The Shades:

Brilliance - matte ivory with a hint of yellow
Imagination - matte cool baby pink
Genius - matte brightened peach
Understanding - matte peachy blush
Instinct - matte charcoal grey
Observation - matte taupe
Wit - matte medium peach tone
Perception - matte rust orange
Reason - matte deep charcoal black
Thinker - matte deep burgundy plum
Creativity - matte deep chocolate brown 
Intellect - matte darkened brownish mauve 

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe