So Today I Blow Dried My Eyelashes

7:00:00 AM



...and the results were pretty life changing! I have to say (and not because I sell it) that this mascara in general is life changing. I only started selling this miracle worker because of how much I love this product and believe in it. So anyway, I woke up this morning and saw a post on one of the lash pages about using this blow drying technique and was instantly intrigued. So when doing my makeup this morning I of course tested it out and this is what the results looked like... 

First I applied Josie Maran's Argan Black Oil mascara (two coats) and then added my layers of the Younique 3D Lash. I followed her instructions except for using the regular mascara first because I wanted to see how it worked that way and I think tomorrow I will try just using the Younique mascara by itself. 






xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe