Christian Louboutin Nail Rouge

7:00:00 AM


The red sole was born from red nail polish. I am giving back to beauty what the shoes took from the nails many years ago.–Christian Louboutin






I couldn't wait until Monday (Mani Monday) to show you guys the uber glamorous Christian Louboutin Nail Rouge. It is by far more than a nail polish, it is like a collectible. The packaging screams femme fatale and I literally gasped when I opened my Sephora box and saw the glossy box inside. It couldn't believe the size and just how gorgeously done the bottle was. They didn't spare any expense on this, and the price shows at $50 a bottle. I really can't wait to see the other colors, like that taupe grey I had my eye on a few posts back.

The polish is thick but not too thick where you can't spread it evenly and smoothly. One coat is really all you need for an opaque, true to color, glossy manicure.

This polish may not be for everyone, but it definitely needed to be in my shoe lover, makeup addicted hands.


one coat!

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe