Dry Skincare Series - Facial Moisturizers

12:00:00 PM

Besides oil I do use face lotion or cream preferably with an SPF in the morning. If my skin is very dry then I will put argan oil on first and follow with one of these lotions before my makeup. It helps keep my skin comfortable and fresh throughout the day.

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Radiance Cream SPF 15 - This is a really great moisturizer. I see a difference in my skin tone and a definite radiance when I use this regularly. I can tell the difference within a few days. It is light but makes my skin feel nice. You could use this year round if you are looking for a light moisture lotion.



Neutrogena Visibly Even Daily Moisturizer, SPF 30 - This is great for summertime I would say. It is lighter a light fluid like texture. I like that it evens my skin tone, especially when used with the Visibly Even facial cleanser.

Jergens Glow Face Daily Moisturizer Sunscreen SPF 20 - I use this all year on and off. I like to give my face some color throughout the seasons to look healthy. This isn't something I would pick up on my dryer days but for the average day, yes.

MAC Cosmetics Strobe Cream - Mac did a great thing coming out with this. It gives your skin an irridescent quality and wakes everything up. This cream is not sparkly... think pearl.

Josie Maran Argan Glow Whipped Gradual Tanning Lotion - I can't find this anywhere right now but I had to share it anyway. I have a backup thank god. This stuff is so awesome! It gives nice color on my fair skin gradually and doesn't smell funky like some self tanners. It does have radiance or fine glimmer to it. If you put this on your face it will sparkle. I know not everyone likes that but if you use a powder or foundation (or bb cream) on top you can't tell. I love that it has argan oil included in its ingredients plus it is gentle enough for your entire body including your face. It is vanilla scented and I'm obsessed with it. Keep your eyes open for when this (hopefully) comes back! It is thick enough for comfort but not overbearing or greasy with or without makeup on top. One of the best things about this too is it has a pump! Yay!


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe