Friday Favorite!

12:00:00 PM



This week I found a great brow product that makes my mornings so much quicker in the brow department! Introducing Benefit's Gimme Brow...

It comes in two colors, light/medium and medium/deep. I have been using the medium/deep since my hair is dark right now. I find that it accentuates my brows and dries to a quick (not crunchy) finish. I have never used a tinted brow gel before, this is a new thing for me and so far I have to say it's awesome! The application brush is small so it makes filling in your brows easy and mess free.

This is what Sephora has to say about it:

What it is: 
A brow-volumizing fiber gel. 

What it does: 
This innovative brush-on fiber gel adheres to skin and hair creating brows where before there were none. It builds easily for thick, lush arches, thanks to a tapered brush for blending and a precision tip for shaping. The fiber gel is water resistant, long lasting, and buildable for natural-looking brows.

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe