Dry Skincare Series - Lotions / Body Butters

7:30:00 AM

Body lotion is probably the hardest for me. I try different ones all the time but these seem to be the lotions that have stood out through my testing. I am still looking for the "perfect" "holy grail" of body lotions. I hope this helps and if you have any suggestions that would be awesome!

Creme de Corps Light-Weight Body Lotion - I love this because it cools my skin as it soaks in. It absorbs quickly but not too quickly that you need more right away. It is light weight and there is no scent. I really love how it feels when I put it on my skin.


Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Ultra-Hydrating Body Butter - A great body butter when you want the benefits of argan oil on the rest of your body, not just your face. It is scented, I love the vanilla apricot scent. It smells delicious and the scent does linger. I put it on before bed and wake up still smelling it. I feel like it really puts moisture back into my skin and definitely softens. It also helps get rid of that bumpy feel behind your arms which is really a plus.

Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Intensive Hand Cream in Vanilla Apricot - This is a lighter version of the above body butter. I love to use this on my hands when I am not using the Neutrogena Hand Cream. The scent does linger but eventually goes away.

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E - Palmer's Cocoa Butter lotion is a richer, thicker moisturizer. I have the one with SPF 15 for when I want to moisturize but also protect my skin from the sun. That is really important in keeping away early signs of aging and keeping your skin healthy in general. I like that it is good for stretch marks and evening out my skin tone.


Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Extra Rich Cream - I like the way this smells. It has thinner consistency than the Palmer's lotion which is nice when you just want a light moisturizer and the beachy scent of cocoa butter to lift you up.

Johnson's Baby LotionJohnson's Baby CreamJohnson's Baby Creamy Oil, Cocoa and Shea Butter - these three are really fantastic and you can find them everywhere. I love how they make my skin feel. They offer softness and relief from the tightness of dry skin. I think what makes this great is that they include baby oil in the product. The other plus is that it is gentle enough for a baby so you know it's gentle enough for you. Let me tell you my skin does feel baby soft when I use these. The cream and creamy oil I use mainly for my hands, feet, and elbows. The lotion I use every wear.


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe