Friday Favorite - My Top 5 Younique Products!

6:00:00 AM

I have been selling Younique products for about 5 months now and I wanted to share with you guys my top five products I would recommend from this fantastic brand. I find each product they make to be of superb quality and the mascara is my holy grail!

1. Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lash Mascara (if you try only one product, let this be it!)
2. Uplift Eye Serum
3. Moodstruck Precision Pencil Lip Liner - Pouty (the perfect neutral liner, and it stays put!)
4. Moodstruck Precision Eye Liners (These do not budge, they also make the perfect inner rim liners. No raccoon eyes with these.)
5. Lucrative Lip Gloss - Lucky

Find all of these products on my website, here! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me or leave a comment below and I will do my best to answer quickly. 


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe