Lorac's Mega Pro Palette - Thoughts & Swatches

6:00:00 AM


I feel like the pictures pretty much speak for themselves, this is a perfect palette! There is literally every color included here plus both matte and shimmer textures. The size is portable and slim. It's not heavy and bulky. Every single shadow is richly pigmented and buttery smooth. Lorac has included 32 eyeshadows here that are pretty much all brand new. Meaning, this is different than the previous pro palettes, 1 & 2. I have all three palettes and I don't regret having them all whats so ever. I feel like all three could be perfect companions when traveling or when I need to bring a variety of shades with me but don't know what I will need ahead of time. Simply perfect, there are not other words! Lorac, you have outdone yourself! 

This is currently sold out on their website and on amazon. I would definitely check ebay.com if you are still interested. Here is the link to Lorac's website though if you want to check out their other products or check back for a restock. I do not know if they will be restocking or not. 




mattes
shimmers
PS. All the swatches are done on bare skin, no primer!

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe