Tarte Bambeautiful Eyeshadow Quad - Shades of Clay

6:00:00 AM


If you are on the lookout for an affordable palette with super pigmented shadows, look no further than Tarte's Bambeautiful Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette. I purchased mine from Sephora for $18 but I think they are sold out again. You could definitely checkout ebay or amazon though. 

I love every color in this palette. It's the perfect everyday neutral quad complete with a highlight shade, two blending colors, and a darker matte perfect for crease and for eyeliner. The quad is neutral but I get a feeling of a burgundy undertone throughout (minus the Ivory color). I think that is what really drew me to this, the cool plum like tones. It's perfect for blue and green eyed beauties! 



The Shades:

Shimmering Buff - soft shimmering ivory
Shimmering Sable - shimmering taupe
Shimmering Cocoa - shimmering bronzy taupe
Matte Coffee Bean - matte chocolate brown with a slight hint of red

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe